Ciao! It's so nice to be able to blog again. Life has slowed down a little for me at this time so being creative is top on my list of things to do. This week a page and next week a card. And maybe I will be able to share a few wedding photos from Colleen's wedding last week. Sounds good to me. :) Not this week though.
Here is my Page
I used the MDS program from SU. I love the Story Time kit so that was what I used to make this page. I have to say that I love this program and will always use it. Grace is 13 months old in this photo. She is now 14 months and sadly, I have not been able to see her. I hope that Molly will have time for me to see her and Grace before May is up. I am keeping a huge Project Life book of Grace. I want her to have lots of photo memories of her when she was a baby and beyond. But Molly has been quite busy. When you are working, have a baby to take care of and your truck is broken it's a lot to deal with. That being said, I am going to remain patient and hope that Wayne and I will be able to see Grace soon. :) I hope that you like my Gracie page.
I have my nephews graduation to go to in June. He will be going off to a University to become an Engineer. He is so smart and will do well in college. All of our family is quite proud of him.
At any rate, I got to thinking about what my Top Ten HS graduation gifts might be and I would love to share them with you. Perhaps you have a graduation to go to this year as well.
1. Money--- What student does not love getting hard cold cash as a gift? :) They can use it towards thier books, new clothes, etc.. I am giving my nephew Cash. :)
2. A watch.... it would be very helpful getting the new college student to their classes on time. Also to let them know how much they are studying each day. And it's a personal gift.
3. Luggage. A great gift to give the graduate. They will need it for college and if they are not going to college than perhaps for traveling.
4. A digital camera. There are lots of point and shoot cameras that are very affordable and take excellent photos. It would help the graduate capture the moments that are important to them.
5. A smart phone. A good way to keep in touch with Mom and Dad. :)
6. A Laptop. So many schools and colleges require that they have their own laptop.And they can use Skype to skpe weekly with their parents or monthly.
7. A Gift Card to a school supply store like Staples.
8. Love this idea: The Book "Oh the Places You will Go" written by Dr.Seuss. I have a copy of this book and love it.
9. An alarm clock. Many students stay up late and need to have an alarm to wake them up for their classes.
10. Something personal such as a necklace for the female graduate.
If you have any more graduation gift suggestions, I would love to hear them.
Stay safe, stay cool and spread the smiles around as best you can. Smile. :)