Ciao! I hope that your past week was a good one. Mine has been good so far. It sure feels good to write that. Today I had to go out and what a great day it was to have to go out. The temperature was 45 degrees and the sun was shining. No rain and no snow. A very good day indeed. I am looking forward to many more 4o+ days from here on in. I am also looking forward to getting back to taking my daily walks. :)
I made this card for a friend who will be celebrating her birthday next month. She is a very special and a very caring person. I could have made her a digi a card but decided that I would make a simple card made from card-stock for her. I used the color combination from Pal Paper Arts.
Here it is again. The Paper Pumkin is on it's way for those of you who have ordered it by Feb. 10. I can hardly wait to see it in person. I"m putting the information below for you. I love getting new produts. :)
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
The very first Paper Pumpkin will arrive on your doorstep starting in March-if you sign up before March 10.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you and your customer a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) The commissionable amount is $14.95 for each Paper Pumpkin.
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
I hope the information was helpful.
***One last thing I would like to share with you that has nothing to do with crafts! Today, while I was out I decided to stop off at the L.L Bean outlet. I love that place and today I was so glad that I stopped there. They are having one heck of a sale on all of thier winter coats and jackets. It is a 50% off sale but the 50% is taken of the lowest price of the coats. I bought 2 coats for the low price of 60.00 And I bought Wayne a new winter coat for only 75.00. I would have saved more had I only purchased one coat for myself but @ 30.00 each I could not resist. Anyway, if you have an L.L Bean Outlet near you and your wanting or needing a new coat then run to your nearest store. :) Just thought I'd share that.
Thanks so much or stopping by my blog. Stay safe, stay warm and SMILE. :)