I have lots of friends and family who have birthdays in the first two weeks of April. Today, I had some time to make a card for a good friend. I knew which stamp I wanted to use and what papers. I also knew that I wanted to keep it soft and simple. So it came together for me quickly and I am happy with how it came out.
I'm sorry that I have not been blogging much lately but I have been keeping very busy with my family and with some of my friends. I have also been very busy with appointments and things that have needed to be done around my home.
Tomorrow I will be getting my drivers license renewed and then I will be taking a walk and doing a little shopping. It is going to be sunny and in the high 40's. Yay! Friday I have an appointment and food shopping to do. I will try and make another card to post by this weekend. I have so many stamps that I have purchased over the past 6 months and have not used yet but intend to. Like this little Elzybell. I purchased her soon after Christmas. Okay enough about me. Here are the ingredients for this card.
- Stamps: Elzybell purchased from The Paper Tree in NH.
- Card-stock,Designer papers and ribbon from the new collection of PaperTrey Ink .
- Pink Pearls made by Kaiserscrapbook and purchased from Stamping Memories.
- Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin'UP!, Prism color pencils and Gamsol.
- Marvy Uchida scallop punches purchased at Stamping Memories.
- The technique that I used is paper piecing.
I hope that you enjoyed looking at my card as much as I enjoyed making it. Have a terrific Thursday. Just think the weekend is almost here. Smile. :)